6 Habits That Make Elon Musk a Successful Entrepreneur
3 min read
“People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.”
A Quick Bio
At age 17 he went to Queen’s University in Canada, only to avoid military service in South Africa. After that, he continued his education at the University of Pennsylvania in the States and later advanced to Stanford University. The rest is known history!
X.COM, Paypal, SpaceX and Tesla, are just a few of his achievements. You’ve heard of them. You use PayPal, right? Who doesn’t want to own a Tesla? Thank you Elon Musk!
Daily Habits of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs – Elon Musk Edition
“When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.”
How to plan your day as an entrepreneur? Yes, being punctual is an excellent way to to set an example to your employees. However, is it enough? Let’s go through the habits of successful entrepreneurs – the Elon Musk edition.
- A Good Night Sleep – Even when he is crazy busy, he sleeps at least 6 hours per night. He drinks coffee, so he has enough energy to work.
- Strict Schedule – Elon Musk has a habit of scheduling his day with a five-minute interval and constantly works on optimisation for better efficiency.
- Productive Meetings – He only attends meetings that he deems necessary. Also, he is famous for removing people from meetings that do not contribute.
- Uses Only Email – He doesn’t like phone calls and avoids them at all cost. For that reason, he communicates with emails and texts.
- Multitasks Like a Boss – He never stops working. During his meetings, he eats, and while playing with his kids, he sends emails.
- Every Idea Is Analysed Thoroughly – Musk always goes thoroughly over every idea and tries to understand the fundamentals behind it. Thanks to this type of mindset, he reduces the time needed to learn new concepts and gets to implementation very quickly.
As you can notice, time is a precious factor for Elon Musk. He knows that the path to success requires a lot of sacrifice and great time management. If you want to succeed with your business, learn from Elon, and take your company to the next level.
Several entrepreneurs were willing to share their experiences with clients who refuse to pay and what to do when a client does not pay.
COVID-19 response: We are giving our premium membership for free to every business out there. It is our mission to help and support SMEs always. Commuting for work is slowly becoming harder and harder, nearing close to impossible during this time of crisis. With many...