6 Habits That Make Elon Musk a Successful Entrepreneur
4 min read
“People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.”Elon Musk
A Quick Bio
At age 17 he went to Queen’s University in Canada, only to avoid military service in South Africa. After that, he continued his education at the University of Pennsylvania in the States and later advanced to Stanford University. The rest is known history!
X.COM, Paypal, SpaceX and Tesla, are just a few of his achievements. You’ve heard of them. You use PayPal, right? Who doesn’t want to own a Tesla? Thank you Elon Musk!
Daily Habits of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs – Elon Musk Edition
“When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.”Elon Musk
How to plan your day as an entrepreneur? Yes, being punctual is an excellent way to to set an example to your employees. However, is it enough? Let’s go through the habits of successful entrepreneurs – the Elon Musk edition.
- A Good Night Sleep – Even when he is crazy busy, he sleeps at least 6 hours per night. He drinks coffee, so he has enough energy to work.
- Strict Schedule – Elon Musk has a habit of scheduling his day with a five-minute interval and constantly works on optimisation for better efficiency.
- Productive Meetings – He only attends meetings that he deems necessary. Also, he is famous for removing people from meetings that do not contribute.
- Uses Only Email – He doesn’t like phone calls and avoids them at all cost. For that reason, he communicates with emails and texts.
- Multitasks Like a Boss – He never stops working. During his meetings, he eats, and while playing with his kids, he sends emails.
- Every Idea Is Analysed Thoroughly – Musk always goes thoroughly over every idea and tries to understand the fundamentals behind it. Thanks to this type of mindset, he reduces the time needed to learn new concepts and gets to implementation very quickly.
As you can notice, time is a precious factor for Elon Musk. He knows that the path to success requires a lot of sacrifice and great time management. If you want to succeed with your business, learn from Elon, and take your company to the next level.
Enjoyed this post?
Get more by joining our newsletter
Many small and medium businesses face the same problem – not creating good enough plans for the future. All the focus of employees and managers is on finishing their tasks on time. You already...read more
Tick-tock. All of a sudden, a five minutes meeting became a two-and-a-half-hour confusion-feast full of stress and disorientation without any breakthrough. As an entrepreneur, you become less...read more