A Super Ambitious Startup
At Enterprise League, we are passionate about helping people improve the way they do business. We are on a mission to help millions of entrepreneurs expand their business horizon and increase their company’s success. If you’re excited about projects that could change the world, we’d love for you to join us.
The mission of our Digital Marketing Executive is to oversee the entire online marketing strategy of Enterprise League. To achieve that, our Executive will be involved in all the stages of the promotions of the platform’s services through a variety of digital channels, using internet and mobile technology.
As our Digital Marketing Executive you will plan and execute all digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website. Our Digital Marketing Executive will have to apply push and pull marketing techniques, and target consumers both directly and indirectly.
The role is largely office based with a lot of communication by calls, email and project management tools. Flexible working patterns and some working from home may be possible.
What We Value
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of email marketing campaigns
- Having extensive knowledge in social media and development of blogs and forums
- Capable to analyse and demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Knowledge of web analytics software to monitor the performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement
- Savvy with digital trends and developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Lead Generation skills
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Capacity to prioritise and organise tasks, and work across multiple projects
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
This area of work is open to all graduates, but the following subjects may be particularly useful: advertising, media and communications, business and technology, creative design, e-business, journalism and marketing.