Write for us
WANT TO BE PART OF ENTERPRISE LEAGUE GUEST BLOGGER CIRCLE?
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in writing for Enterprise League.
At Enterprise League we regularly publish guest posts from entrepreneurs, experts and business professionals who wish to share their knowledge and experience with our widespread business community.
We believe that business wisdom can come from an intern in the marketing team just as much as it can come from the head of a seasoned CEO with decades of experience under their belt.
We are building a business community and platform with the best business leaders and voices, we want your voice to be heard too.
However, we’re very rigorous when it comes to selecting what goes on our blog or not, so please make sure you read the following guidelines.
Meet our audience:
Our audience is made of entrepreneurs and business professionals who look for actionable tips and insights on how to improve and grow their businesses. They either run or work at startups, scaling small businesses or well-positioned medium companies. A common characteristic of them all is the will to learn more about business and put their knowledge to good use.
Content topics we’re interested in:
Although we’ll always have a soft spot for B2B topics we won’t turn a blind eye on a good article about PR, branding, crowdfunding, tools, supply chain, accounting, operations, technology, social media, management, customer service, eCommerce, brick and mortar, SEO, marketing, legal, human resources, manufacturing…
However, we prefer to steer clear from ever-repeating topics that are flooding the Internet. Additionally, although we like to branch out our existing content, make sure the topic you’re pitching has not already been published on our blog. Use the search bar and discover what’s already there.
What do you get?
- Authorship credit for the post.
- Link to your profile on Enterprise League.
- ONE link to your website.*
- Exposure to more than 40K readers monthly.
- Social media promotion – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Newsletter feature
*Links are exclusive to Enterprise League members. Join the platform.
Guidelines & editorial process:
1. All posts must be at least 800 words – the more the better.
2. Outbound links that support facts stated in the content are encouraged. Nevertheless, irrelevant links will be removed.
3. Supporting visuals to provide a better experience for the readers are welcome. However, we strongly advise being <100KB.
4. All content must be 100% original. We run checks for plagiarism, thus spinning or reusing already published content (by yourself or another author) will NOT be accepted.
5. It should be structured neatly – H2, H3, not-too-long paragraphs etc. Moreover, it should be proofread and grammatically correct. Otherwise, it will be returned.
6. The content may not be promotional or advertorial. Advertising a product, business or service is forbidden. This includes mentioning your company or linking to your domain.
To advertise with us click here.
7. Content must be sent in Word/Google Doc file format.
8. Carefully double-check everything prior to submitting the post. Once live, editing can’t be done.
9. Please note that if an article is rejected more than two times due to noncompliance with some or all of our guidelines, no article would be taken into account from the same source for the next 6 months.
By submitting material to this site, you agree that we can edit, adapt, repurpose, republish, update, or remove your guest post at any time.
Your writing will always be your intellectual property and you can use it as you see fit as long as Enterprise League is cited as the original source. Moreover, you guarantee to the owner of the site that your submission doesn’t violate a third party’s legal rights, and that the publication is not liable for your legal issues.
Note: Due to the high volume of pitches we receive, we will not be responding to unsuccessful submissions. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, feel free to publish your guest post elsewhere.
Get your content published on Enterprise League!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org