An Extra Ambitious Startup
At Enterprise League, we are passionate about helping people improve the way they do business. We are on a mission to help millions of entrepreneurs expand their business horizon and increase their company’s success. If you’re excited about projects that could change the world, we’d love for you to join us.
Enterprise League is a B2B collaborations platform for startups and small businesses, that embodies five core values: being creative; empowering others; staying tenacious; taking ownership; showing initiative and inventiveness.
Our core values enable us to create a culture of raving fans for both our clients and our team. If you want to work in an ultra-positive environment with a team that is motivated, ambitious and collaborative, then we would love to hear from you.
Enterprise League is searching for a super creative experienced Marketing Manager to join our company. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing startup B2B business, develop Marketing and PR strategy and bring your own ideas to the table. If you have a passion for storytelling, project management & creative vision, this could be the perfect position for you. You will be able to create original, innovative marketing campaigns (without using paid SM ads) for a B2B platform brand as well as a unique NFT art collection.
Marketing manager will be responsible for growing the overall brand (and sub-brands), increasing its reach, and supporting the commercial growth. You should have successful career in building and growing brands, also be able to collaborate with a small cross functional team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work closely with main stakeholders, supporting the business with a best-in-class marketing strategy whilst developing the vision and evolution of the overall brand.
- Building a deep understanding of the audience and community, creating key insights, and using the lessons to generate clear actions to drive growth and engagement.
- Using a data-centric approach to marketing, identifying opportunities to increase engagement, reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Creating the cross-channel go-to-market strategy focused on driving brand awareness, lead generation and strengthening the community.
- Driving a culture of innovation and delivery, setting up current and long term team objectives and reporting on these.
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Optimising ROI performance of marketing campaigns (without using paid SM ads).
- Creating, curating and leveraging new and existing content to position our brand as the first stop for knowledge and value in our sector.
- Owning and managing the brands newsletters, social media and other marketing channels.
- Leveraging the latest marketing automation platforms to streamline marketing tasks and workflows.
- Nurturing relationships with key industry stakeholders and influencers. Do customer interviews and focus groups;
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for our services.
To be considered for the Marketing Manager role you will have:
- The ability to devise content strategy with an emphasis on brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention and build a marketing function from scratch and manage a high performing team.
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Strong commercial mindset and an ability to work cross-functionally.
- An interest in, and knowledge about entrepreneurs, technology, and start-ups.
- Experience in building communities (very important), driving business growth and commercial revenue streams through innovative, content-lead marketing approaches.
- Experience developing personas and customer journeys
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Worked with automated sales and marketing platforms
- A creative flair coupled with a passion data-driven, scientific approach to marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively devise new and engaging content ideas, across all customer touch points assisted by the Social Media & Content Executive.
- You have experience managing projects and multiple work streams
- A start-up mentality – a relationship builder, flexible, dedicated and hardworking.
Email us your CV at email@example.com