A Super Ambitious Startup
At Enterprise League, we are passionate about helping people improve the way they do business. We are on a mission to help millions of entrepreneurs expand their business horizon and increase their company’s success. If you’re excited about projects that could change the world, we’d love for you to join us.
The mission of our Digital Marketing Associate is to improve the online presence of Enterprise League. To achieve that, he is involved in creating exciting, original and engaging business related content for our website and blog. Work together with the team in planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns.
Understand SEO and how to create SEO optimised content. One thing essential for our Digital Marketing Associate is that he is always be researching and thinking about new ways to achieve the goal. In this role you’ll need to research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience.
To succeed in this, you need to be a skilled writer with a main focus to create valuable & SEO friendly content for our audience.
You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a professional but caring and unique tone of voice. It is vital to interact with the readers as much as possible, usually in the form of comment exchanges as well as publication of posts based on the requests of the readers.
What We Value
- Knowledge of email marketing campaigns
- Having extensive knowledge in social media and development of blogs and forums
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of web analytics software to monitor the performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement
- Savvy with digital trends and developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Lead Generation skills
- Adobe Illustrator skills will be considered an advantage
This area of work is open to all graduates, but the following subjects may be particularly useful: advertising, media and communications, business and technology, creative design, e-business, journalism and marketing.